When you are facing criminal charges or criminal investigation, a highly regarded criminal defense attorney will provide commonsense counsel and advice and, when the need arises, aggressive defense to ensure your rights are respected and exercised.
Our attorneys are experienced in all felony and misdemeanor matters in State and Federal Courts, including the following areas:
- Assault/Domestic Violence Assault
- Trafficking, Possession or Manufacturing of Drug Crimes
- Operating Under the Influence (OUI/DUI)
- Traffic Violations (Operating After Revocation, Operating After Suspension)
- Crimes of Violence (Robbery, Aggravated Assault)
- Target Letters
- Grand Jury Witness Subpoenas
If you are facing or could be facing criminal charges, you have to be proactive in hiring an experienced defense attorney. The attorneys at VBK have the experience, knowledge, and intelligence to advocate on your behalf in all criminal cases.
Criminal charges should not be taken lightly, and the sooner you contact an experienced attorney, the better chances you have to protect your legal rights.